Shaun of the Dead (2004)
There is so many great things you can say about Shaun of the Dead. This film is funny, scary and at times heartbreaking. The cast and director really played every angle perfectly. They gave you characters you actually gave a damn about, and a story that was entertaining.
I have truly never laughed so hard in my life, and the comedic genius of both Simon Pegg and Nick Frost is outstanding, not too mention how well they play off each other. Having been a fan of British comedy for 10+ years I had always thought there would never be a film to come close to funny as Holy grail, now here we have Shaun of the Dead and it is as funny if not funnier than any of the Monty Python stuff out there.
I will say I am ashamed to admit I just only recently watched this film, and it was only because I found Hot Fuzz to be a really great film and the poster mentioned it was from the guys whom did Shaun of the Dead. Well After seeing Shaun I can safely say Shaun is definitely the better of the two films, but Hot Fuzz is very enjoyable.
I am not a spoiler type person, but I highly suggest you check this film out and if you don't get any of the three emotions I mentioned above then you are a shut-in whom should be banned from ever watching another film in the history of cinema.
More Info
Movie
Movie Trailer
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Dawn of the Dead
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment